Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Snicker's!!


Our dowgy turns two today!
We got him in October of 2006. Snick has been a great dog.
Sierrah adores him and loves to snuggle with him.
Richard could care less if he is around, he isn't an animal person.
Hunter has a love/hate relationship with Snickers. Hunter is always doing crazy things to him as any four year old would do. Snickers puts up with him because when Hunter is eating food he always shares with the dog! :)

Oh, the life of a dog!!!!

4 comments:

Varney Family said...

So cute! I think it's fun that you know his b-day . We've had Daisy for almost 6 years and only remember that because I was pregnant w/ Ruthie when we got her :-) Happy B-day Snickers.

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

My kids want a dog so bad. Too bad for them I'm allergic. Happy Bday Snickers

Jan said...

Happy Birthday Snickers!
So do you do the whole party thing? Special can of food with gravy dripping all over it, a big dog bone, and chew toys as gifts??

Heather said...

No, our dog isn't that lucky! We went today and bought him some chew toys. I do want to get him a new collar, his is now on the last hole. :)