My Hunter is almost FIVE and is off to young learners EVERYDAY! He just goes half a day, this is a good transition for us from 1/2 to all day next year. He looked so grown up to me today! I am glad he was ready to go today and when I picked him up he asked "when is tomorrow" because he is ready to go back!! YEA!
There will be four of us in a carpool which will cut down on our driving since we have to take and pick-up. I am excited to be able to help out all I want in his class since I have no other "little" ones at home.
Hunter wanted his hair spikie today but it is too long. He didn't care for the comb over look! :) A hair cut is on our to do list!
I asked what his favorite part of the day was he said music class.






11 comments:
What a big day!! I love his hair long! It makes him look so grown up and handsome!
Have fun with your "free" time! Whoopee!
he is so handsome!!! And colors so well :) Glad he had a good time!
Wow! our kids are growing up way too fast. You'll have somuch fun helping in class - AND getting some much needed 'free' time - although I don't mom's ever really get free time, we always have something we need to do :-)
I'm glad he made it through the first day okay. And, I'm glad you made it too! Nicole's first day of school - I bawled like a baby! This year, when she started 2nd grade, I cried some salty tears. But today, I am getting a pedicure and cleaning house! It doesn't take long to get used to the alone time!
Heather!!! What a wonderful family you have. It looks like you are doing so well. You have beautiful children. Eric and Molly told me that they were friends with you. I hope all is well.
It seems like not so long ago I was at your baby shower for Hunter and now he's lookin like a little man! Sure makes me feel old!
Wow! You're alone now half the day! I'm so jealous! It would be so nice to grocery shop alone, go to the dentist alone, and even use the bathroom alone. I'm sure your house seems really quiet, though. I cannot believe little Hunter is so grown up. What a cutie! The comb over look is good on him.
Wow! What a big day for Hunter and You! Hope you are enjoying your time alone!
Oh, how the time flies! He looks so grown up. It looks like your summer was packed and fabulous! Maybe we can all take some of our "free time" and go to lunch soon. (I feel so out of the loop way over here :)
You're right he does look so big. But what a heartbreaker! Comb over or spikey hair it doesn't really matter with that adorable smile.
Free time just means more time for us girls to get together, right???!!!! :)
Post a Comment