Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer 08


Rich took the day off for the last day of summer and we headed to Target to get a few last minute school supplies then we headed off to the lake!

Summer has QUICKLY came to an end and it is time for SCHOOL!! We had an excellent summer. We stayed VERY busy. The kids LOVED their diving lessons, Hunter graduated from Sea Sprites.

The kids had a great time swimming in our own BIG pool!!!


Our summer 08 highlights... our trip to Utah, camping, swimming, hiking, golf, movies, summer school, sleeping in, Music Man, sleep over's, cub scouts, Wii fit, shopping, wake boarding, tubing, going out to lunch, letterboxing. What a fun summer!!! Can't wait until next year!

No more LAZY summer dayz!!!
(notice t.v. remote still close by. I am surprised it isn't clutched in his hand! They had our big chair smack in front of the t.v. watching Star Wars.)

Richard is in 3rd grade and Sierrah, 6th. WOW, my babes are growing up! Hunter will have a post of his own next week. He starts with Mesa schools the 11th.
Richard has been ready to start and usually is. Sierrah always enjoys school too but, this year she is a little nervous and excited (more nervous). The pressure of a BIG sixth grader is on. She is way excited about science camp this year.



Hunter was in getting his beauty rest, he missed all the action this morning! As for me, I have so much laundry to fold and need to get my house picked up. It will be so nice to have the house stay clean for most of the day now!!

9 comments:

Meeeegan said...

Sister Jacobson! I would love to help with the cards, photoshop is definitely my favorite thing to do. (I HAVE TWO PHOTO CLASSES THIS YEAR! YAY!!) Just let me know so I can see about my schedule... I will be sorta busy with school, work, and basketball, but I would really enjoy helping out. Let me know! :)

Erica said...

They look so cute! Hope they had a good day! Are you and Hunter still coming out on Friday?

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

that pic of Sierrah and Richard has them looking so grown up :(

Anonymous said...

Wow, summer goes fast. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Give everyone a good luck hug for me as they start back to school!

Jan said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful summer!!!
It's alway nice to shake up the routine. I love when school starts because it means fall is on its way-hurray!

Shannon said...

What a fun summer! I guess when you sum it all up like that it couldn't have been as short of a summer as it feels! What school is Richard starting at on Mon.? It has been a werid week with two in and two out of school.

Nancy said...

LUCKY! I cannot wait til that day and yet it seems soooo far away. You kids are growing up way to fast and I can't believe that Sierrah is going to be in 6th grade. What in the world. I still think she is 8. But no that is your get a serious face on Richie. He cracks me up in those pictures. He totally looks serious and ready.

Valerie said...

So fun to read about your summer... It is so exciting to look back and see it all in review! You feel so productive! :)

I can't believe that YW's is just around the corner for Ms. Sierrah... How fun will that be??

Alishia said...

Where did the summer go? You guys sure stayed busy. I'm jealous! The picture of your sleeping boys is priceless! Back to business, I guess, back to school!