Saturday, August 16, 2008

Jacobson Bakery


A couple of the cute cook's!

Gettin' a little messy.

Cleaning up...I wish. I always have a BIG mess to clean up after they are done in the kitchen! That is what we need to work on next is cleaning the kitchen!!
Man, Sierrah bakes cookies a few times a week (i love it). Now, when Sierrah gets bored we tell her to make us some brownies or cookies. We need to enjoy this phase while it lasts!! I need to start getting on the Wii Fit more often!! :) My mom snapped a few cute pics of the kids baking the other day. The boys love to help out too. I am not sure where Hunter was, he is usually right in the middle of everything.


This was Hunter and Sierrah earlier this summer.

13 comments:

Lorena said...

Who needs Wii Fit when you've got Rock Band? I see a Seeley-Jacobson FHE coming up soon...Sierrah and Richie can make the treats.

SBrooks said...

I love it! My oldest loves to bake and it is fun to watch him create. He too is not so fond of the clean up - he'd rather make the mess. He always has a good turn out no matter what he does, so hopefully in 15 years, I will have a happy wife because of his practice now. Who knows!

Valerie said...

I love Hunter's rockin' hack!! I want one for ME! Call me next time Seirrah makes some yummies...

Great pictures! :)

Alishia said...

You guys are always doing something fun. Sierra's future husband is going to love her for her cookies!

Pam said...

Yum cookies - I want some!
You are lucky you are naturally thin if cookies were made here two times a week I wouldn't fit through the door.
Love the hats and aprons! You have everyone ready to be fabulous in the kitchen with them getups.

Varney Family said...

You can share those yummy treats anytime :) We'll just chalk up the pounds by blamming the baby! Way to go little chef's!

KayDee said...

How fun! Love the Chef's hat!Cookies always taste better when someone else makes them!

My daughter loves to bake cookies and brownies, and then leave me the mess to clean up too! Right now I am avoiding the kitchen because of the mess that she left me last night:)

Renae said...

Cute kids Heather. Victoria is the same way. I LOVE the help, but the mess is always way more than necessary. But, it's all worth it in the end when we're stuffing our faces with treats that we didn't have to slave over, right? :)

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Send that girl over anytime!

Jan said...

ARet they for hire? Love the aprons and hats, they make for such CUTE pictures!

Heather said...

We can thank Aunt Christa for the fun hat and apron. She bought them for Richard for his bday a couple years ago.

tumblinmags said...

hi yes those people on my blog are bffs

Elder Davis said...

Looks like you guys have been having so much fun. I can't believe how big the kids look.