First off, GO SR1!!! I hope you ladies did well last night. Sorry, I had to come home and do some blogging! :)
Yep, the boys will PLAY!! I am at Hunter's school for "FUN" curriculum night. It was nice to talk to his teacher and see where he goes everyday and what he does. I am ready to see him when those three hours are up each day!
Anyway, I get a call from Sierrah who is very upset. She said the boys always get to have fun and she has to go to gym (she does gymnastics six hours a week). Her ride is coming at any moment and the boys are across the street enjoying our "swamp" that we get each time it rains.
Rich decided to get the quad and wakeboard out and give the kids a RIDE!! They had such a GREAT time! It is so fun to see them having fun together. Our neighbor came by with his girls and they wanted in on the fun too!
The pictures will do the talking...




Then it was time to hit the showers and head to pack meeting with Richard.
We DID miss you Sierrah! :)
Yep, the boys will PLAY!! I am at Hunter's school for "FUN" curriculum night. It was nice to talk to his teacher and see where he goes everyday and what he does. I am ready to see him when those three hours are up each day!
Anyway, I get a call from Sierrah who is very upset. She said the boys always get to have fun and she has to go to gym (she does gymnastics six hours a week). Her ride is coming at any moment and the boys are across the street enjoying our "swamp" that we get each time it rains.
Rich decided to get the quad and wakeboard out and give the kids a RIDE!! They had such a GREAT time! It is so fun to see them having fun together. Our neighbor came by with his girls and they wanted in on the fun too!
The pictures will do the talking...
Then it was time to hit the showers and head to pack meeting with Richard.
We DID miss you Sierrah! :)
My little muscle man!






9 comments:
Wow! What a fun family you are! This is why blogging is so awesome... Afternoons like this are never forgotten! Thanks for sharing.
Heather, why must I always be so jealous of the fun your family has all the time :) You two are the coolest parents ever. I don't blame Sierrah for being sad though that looks like way too much fun. Gotta love these rainy days.
Wow, we should have done that for presidency meeting.
Wow! Looks the boys did have a lot of fun! You do have a fun family!
Ho fun is that?!? I bet the boys had so much fun. Wish we were there for the party!
Oh my! My boys would be so jealous! Awesome idea and way to utilize the swamp for something other than a post swamp rash!
Wow! That looks really fun! You should have lots of water to play in after last night!!!
Dalin was so jealous! We saw you guys as we left for pack meeting and he was furious that we had to be there early to help. He hopes to join you next time. Poor Sierrah!! I'm sure you'll do it again, look at those smiles!
Your family has got some of the funnest ways to pass the time, I love this!
Post a Comment