Friday, August 29, 2008

No V.P. in the fam

Sierrah ran for Vice President for her school's student council. We found out yesterday she was not elected. :( She was bummed- but is excited to be a class representative. I am so proud of her for trying. Sierrah has much more courage then I did at her age. She had a great little speech she delivered in front of her school. I am glad I was able to go to the school and watch the kids give their speeches, they were so creative. The stage was packed with hopefuls! There were about six kids running for VP.
We had fun with our cousin's making the poster's. Thanks Aunt Gini! The kids were able to make three to hang up at the school. Way to go Sierrah, we are proud of you for trying.


8 comments:

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Cute posters! I would have voted for Sierrah. She's so dang cute! Tell her way to go for trying. I think that's awesome.

Valerie said...

Way to go for trying!! The experience is always worth it!!

Mrs. Allens Class said...

Wow. I know that's hard! I did student council from elementary through high school, tell her the campaigning gets much easier. In elementary, it's brutal. Do you know what's funny? When I ran for council in elementary school, Gini helped me make my posters! It must be something in the family :)

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

Great job anyway Si. BTW, thanks for the support at the v-ball game Heather :)

SBrooks said...

Great job and big deal for giving it a shot! One of my boys has such a crush on her.

One Sassy Mama said...

Awww...she is a brave girl..the posters are cute too.

Pam said...

That's a bummer because she would have been awesome just look at her rad posters. At least she tried my kids wouldn't even think of doing that I'm sure.

Varney Family said...

Bummer to not win - but KUDOS for running!!! You are so brave Sierrah :) I love the posters and I would have voted for you too.