My sister and I took the kids to see Cinderella at Hale Theatre today. It was a cute show and the kids enjoyed it. Hunter does really well, this is his second show and he likes to go. Richard just loves it. We were in the third row and I noticed the front row (which was only three seats wide) was empty. During intermission we let the boys and Maddie go and sit in the front. Richard was so excited he would wave to the characters and I could see him get so excited when the characters would get close to him. It was so cute to watch him explain little things to his cousin Maddie.
my peace girl, Madison, and Aunt Erica
We had just walked out of the theatre. The sun was a bit much for the boys!
I enjoy taking the kids to these shows, too bad our dad doesn't enjoy them. When we got home the boys were off to the lake doing what dad enjoys most! I will be soaking in all the peace and quiet here at home!
This is my favorite time of the year. I love fall. I can't wait to open my windows and air out the house. I can't believe Halloween is JUST around the corner!
This is Professor Hunter, he is wearing Sierrah's old glasses from 2005. The boys keep finding them and wearing them. Hunter wore them to school this week. He LOVES them. Sierrah passed her eye test at school. Richard comes home with a paper saying he FAILED on both eyes. He had an eye exam in May, he was prescribed glasses BUT, we can't find them! He took such good care of his glasses wearing them to school last year. He had them pretty much all of the month of May then after school was out I must have tucked them away somewhere special?? He just needs them for in the classroom/reading. Sierrah's old glasses from a few years ago keep popping up everywhere. The glasses we really need we can't find!! I feel so bad he has told me a few times he really needs them. I am just going to have to break down and get him another pair!!! After I do that I am sure his old ones will appear!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
An afternoon with royalty
Posted by Heather at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
Both of my kids glasses are barely holding together, but I have been trying to hold off until October 1st for our insurance to roll over. Ashlyn has such a huge scratch right over her pupil that I don't even think she can see out of them. I totally thought Hunter got glasses until I read, he looks so cute in them. Hope you are doing good, I am finally catching up on my blog reading.
Hunter looks sooo grown up and cute! We have tickets to see it next Saturday. Cinderella is actually my sister-in-law. (Eric's brother's wife Jessica) My Girls are excited to see aunt Jessica as Cinderella! Oh and wouldn't it have been funny if you guys had gone next week and we were there, I would have thought you were stalking me for sure by then! LOL!
How fun!! It's amazing how fun a story can be when it is told by real people. Husbands never seem to understand what they are missing out on!!
That's too bad about Richy's glasses. You're right, they will turn up as soon as you buy a new pair. At least then, you will have a back up.
Somewhere out there, in the abyss...a pair of Kendree's glasses are floating around too...
with Richie's! :)
Morgan wants contacts and I am hesitant to let her. I keep telling her she has to take care of her glasses and keep her room clean. So far, I'm off the hook - the keeping her room clean has proved to be too much!
How fun, I am taking Ashley to Cinderella with my neighbor and her daughers, but not until November. Sorry about the glasses, we just found Ashley's after 2 weeks. I'm sorry to say that my 4 y.o. Connor found them under my bed. Maybe if I cleaned my room more often.we would have found them sooner.
I can't believe how big Sierrah has gotten, she will always be my little Sunbeam, we absolutely adored her in our class. You have super cute kiddos!
Cute! I love the theater. My family is hit and miss with it. How fun and I am down with fall and am also ordering the temperatures down!
Seeing Plays are fun!:) Cinderella would have been great to see! I need to take my daughter more often!
Glasses dont last long around here either!
I love plays - That's so nice your family loves plays - your kids are going to be so culturally educated in the arts...you are a supermom to me.
Glasses are one thing I haven't been familiar with luckily. My Mom and Dad got theirs when I was older and out of the 6 kids in my family none of us ever had to get them. So far, keeping my fingers crossed, my kids have been eye problem free as well. But I will still give you my sympathy for the missing glasses. I hate losing things and then buying it again only to find it right away after. Good luck with that! Hunter sure looks cute in those glasses though :)
I've heard so many great things about the Hale theater, but since we've moved I never had a chance to go. It sounds like you guys loved it. Fun times!
Post a Comment