We took a short but FUN trip to end dad's week at home! It was a great having dad home for a few days, he sure needed it!!
The five of us squeezed in our little civic and off we went!
Our first picture with Mickey and Minnie, we (mostly ME) are excited about this picture. M & M are hard to find or usually have a LONG line. They were tucked back in a little corner and we got lucky.
The pro of the trip, NO LINES. The con HOT weather! I guess we can't have it all.
We had a GREAT two days. The kids had a blast. Richard loved his first trip up and down tower of terror and his fast ride on california screamin'. Sierrah enjoyed riding the "big" rides with her brother instead of hanging with mom or dad.
Sierrah took her Geo Pony from school. The school has a pony you take on vacations. You snap a picture of you and the pony and tell where you are and where you went. She was excited to pack the pony along.
Sierrah w/ the Pony (notice NO crowds of people behind her)
Our fav ride this time was the new Toy Story ride at Calif. Adventure. There was bit of a line- we waited about 15min but it was worth it.
Since there were NO LINES we rode all the "big" rides right away and had time explore rides we don't normally go on. In tomorrow land there is a big building, it isn't a ride so we haven't ever paid much attention to it. We had time so we decided to check it out. It was COOL. Rich (dad) learned to ride a segway (i am sure i am spelling it wrong??) he was excited to try.
Richard got picked to come up and play the drums they are high tech and were really neat, they had some cool features. He was excited to go up and play in front of everyone.
A nice lady offered to take our pic as we were waiting to go on thunder mountain!
We enjoyed ourselves at the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Hey Mickey!!
Posted by Heather at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






16 comments:
Sorry... I spelled like three things wrong and one sentence didn't make any sense so I had to delete and start again. Oopsie.
Anyhoo...You lucky duck, you!! Looks like you and the fam had a wonderful time, but duh, right? It IS the happiest place on earth! So glad you guys got to make the trip.
I love that first picture with Mickey! So help me, I am thirty-three years old and STILL get a thrill from takin' my pictures with all the characters!! :)
Fun fun...I miss all those trips to D-land! One of these days we will make it there again :)
What, you guys went to Disney Land?! Seriously, I love that place. It really is magical!! I am so ready to go, no lines!! What is that even like?!
I love Disneyland! But Alan hates it - so our kids have only been once. Alan will take us to Knott's Berry Farm - so we settle for that. Alan doesn't like Disneyland because of all of the lines, I will have to tell him that the key is going the first week of September when everyone is in school!
How fun! Good to know that this time of year is not crowded. Looks like you had a great vacation.
luck ducks tell sierrah she needs to put some stuff on her blog next time im soooooo coming ok well gtg
Soooo jealous. We're still waiting to go until Grace can go on at least most of the rides. Victoria will probably be married by then, but then at least she can pay her own way, right? Maybe we'll go sooner. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love it when someone offers to take your picture for you. That is so nice!
So fun! No lines - it must have felt like VIP treatment!
I am Jealous! How fun that you went and there were no lines:)
So fun you guys. What a great time to go. Ours is the first part of December.(Well, at least mine) It is decorated for Christmas and everyone is still in school. Kurt has the same feelings about Disneyland at Alan Ridd. To crowded, long lines, and over priced. We love Knotts. Highly recommend it if you love roller coasters.
Love reading up on everyone, helps us feel like we are still there with you all. We sure do miss you guys.
How fun!! Dalin will be so excited to talk to Richy about Tower of Terror. That was one of his favorite rides. I'm afraid that it will be a while before we are brave enough to go back. The twins are such a handful that it is hard to leave the house.
I'm looking forward to them being older like your kids mostly because you get to sleep in. 9:15 on Sunday?? I still can't believe that. Your husband is a saint!!
How fun, no lines, that had to be very nice! I love the picture of your cute family with M & M, that's priceless :)
I have never been to Disneyland myself, my husband has been once, so when we go as a family it's going to be a BIG deal.
I absolutly LOVE Disneyland and Califorina Adventure and it has been too long since we have been!! My hubby wants to go to Disneyworld, well see:) Glad you caught M&M they are impossible to get. Wendy
Again, you went to Disneyland without me!! Don't you people ever stay home? Glad you had fun.
Good times for sure. I have never been there when there are no lines I think I need to go with you guys. You got some awesome pix ...I bet your were itching to get home to blog :)
Glad you had another wonderful adventurous weekend.
Post a Comment