Sierrah stayed home from school today feeling sick! What a rough day. All day off and on she cried saying she is going to die! Poor girl, she is rarely sick my healthiest out of the three. I hope she will be doing better tomorrow. She was deciding who to leave all her webkins to earlier??
It was a quiet afternoon, Hunter fell asleep after school on the couch(of course) and Sierrah was sleeping too. I moved her from the bathroom floor into her bed. I go and get Richard from school and he heads out back and start his one man band!! I guess it was a little too quiet for him inside. I apologize to the Varney's, Bitter's, maybe even the Graham's???!!! If you could here the nice rhythm (craziness) in our backyard.
This...
Plus this...
Doesn't sleep well with this...
Richard sprayed off the wagon with water to clean it. Then, laid the towel down and piled the drums on. He has a flag he wants to tape on the wagon as well.
A couple of his buds come over and off they go down the street to take the band elsewhere. Some other lucky parent gets the privilege. :)
Wagons are such a great thing. This wagon has lasted us almost 11 years. We have used it to haul trees into the back yard, bricks for other projects, dinner to our neighbors, etc. This wagon keeps on tickin'! That back tire is looking rough.
You boys are SO cute!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
under the weather/drummer boys
Posted by Heather at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I loved watching the band play as it rolled by - what talent. They just need to start singing We Will Rock You as they play! Great act!
Like the new fall layout! I was wondering what all that banging was???? Just kidding. Cute pics. Doesn't every boy want to be in a band at some point in their life?
nice!!!
How funny! I didn't know you had a little musician on your hands. Don't tell Dalin about the drums, my twins don't sleep as well as Sierrah and Hunter.
I hope Sierra is better.
Poor Sierrah, hope she is feeling better. It's so much harder to feel better when you have to worry about who gets to take care of our favorite things when you're going to die. :)
Sweet drums dude. I bet they rock the neighborhood and a little bit more with that traveling band they got there. Love the wagon!
I hope Sierrah is feeling better today! Poor thing!
Your a good mom to let your boys have drums! How fun that they played them while going down the street!
A Band? Now I'm really missing living around the corner. haha Eric will die when he hears what he is missing out on. He misses hanging with Richie, he is such a good friend to Eric.
Enjoy the noise!
Post a Comment