We sure look forward to our reunion, we do them every other year. We are lucky enough to see the family a few times a year but, it is still fun to get us all together in one place for a couple of days.
We were assigned an activity to help entertain everyone.
First off, uncle Dave to us geo-caching. The kids really like this. The bigger kids like to hunt for the box and the little ones like to trade their toys, but this year Dave bought fun toys to trade and the little ones wanted to keep the little goodies Dave brought, it was funny. I think we found three??

Aunt Maria brought us sand art. The kids got real creative here.

Grandma and grandpa brought some wind socks for us to decorate. Boy, it was windy that day too! I love this pic of Sierrah and her twin cousins H & J.

Chris, Maria, Sierrah, Rich and little Eric.

Uncle Jason brought a ball for us to play kick ball. I didn't get a great picture. This is Sierrah, Hayden, and Eric.

Aunt Christa brought a pinata full of YUMMY candy, some real good stuff (chocolate)! The pinata line up, little ones first! Hyrum or Jarom ended up breaking it.

We had a blow dart activity. Rich went and bought a bunch of pvc pipe and we cut them into 3ft or so. I spray painted them black and then added a bit of camo paint to them. We bought a bunch of foam darts for each fam. The it was WAR!! It was so fun to run around and "shoot" everyone. Some were more serious than others...DAVE! :) I would say uncle Dave was the star, he was very good. This was our line-up for some competition. Then we went to battle on the playground equipment!

We ended the trip with lunch at in-n-out! It was tasty. It wasn't fun to leave, poor Richard he just buried himself into grandma and boo-hooed. He didnt' want to leave her.
Thanks grandma and grandpa J for all your time and effort, we had a blast.
We were assigned an activity to help entertain everyone.
First off, uncle Dave to us geo-caching. The kids really like this. The bigger kids like to hunt for the box and the little ones like to trade their toys, but this year Dave bought fun toys to trade and the little ones wanted to keep the little goodies Dave brought, it was funny. I think we found three??
Aunt Maria brought us sand art. The kids got real creative here.
Grandma and grandpa brought some wind socks for us to decorate. Boy, it was windy that day too! I love this pic of Sierrah and her twin cousins H & J.
Chris, Maria, Sierrah, Rich and little Eric.
Uncle Jason brought a ball for us to play kick ball. I didn't get a great picture. This is Sierrah, Hayden, and Eric.
Aunt Christa brought a pinata full of YUMMY candy, some real good stuff (chocolate)! The pinata line up, little ones first! Hyrum or Jarom ended up breaking it.
We had a blow dart activity. Rich went and bought a bunch of pvc pipe and we cut them into 3ft or so. I spray painted them black and then added a bit of camo paint to them. We bought a bunch of foam darts for each fam. The it was WAR!! It was so fun to run around and "shoot" everyone. Some were more serious than others...DAVE! :) I would say uncle Dave was the star, he was very good. This was our line-up for some competition. Then we went to battle on the playground equipment!
We ended the trip with lunch at in-n-out! It was tasty. It wasn't fun to leave, poor Richard he just buried himself into grandma and boo-hooed. He didnt' want to leave her.
Thanks grandma and grandpa J for all your time and effort, we had a blast.
We enjoyed our yummy breakfast cooked by our dad! :)
The crew, minus a couple.







9 comments:
Wow, that is one crazy party. Bi-annual family reunions? Jason would definitely spontaneously combust. It looks like you guys had a blast with all of those games and projects, how fun. I bet the kids totally love that. I would.
Hee, Hee, I'm a ding dong. Not Bi-annual,every other year is more doable. I thought you guys REALLY loved each other.
OK, I'm really a ding dong. You were right it is bi-annual. Semi-annual is twice a year. Bi-annual is once every other year. I just read it wrong and confused you in the process. Sorry.
Fun times! We sure had fun with you guys. Thanks for the dart guns. Bryce has had a ball with them and so have all his friends. Dave was quite the dart fighter man, eh? I guess he's had lots of practice. Wink, wink, heh, heh. What an interesting little brother he would've been. :)
Fun! I love the family reunions as long as I am not in charge of them!
Geo cache !we are team FishFinder and have a cache in Sedona we need to relocate. It was placed by the airport. We placed it 5 years ago when we got married and put a travel bug in the cool cache but someone destroyed it recently. It is great fun. Looks like you had a great reunion. Wendy
Tee hee, Bi annual. Wendy confused be too. ;) Justin would boycott if it were semi-annual. It looks like the reunion and fall break were a blast. I wish we were on modified year round school.
FUN! I love family reunions. It looks like your family is so organized with planned games and all. Of course you provided the weapons as your families game -always the adventurous ones. :D
Glad you had such a great time.
So fun! Family reunions are great. We get to have one over Thanksgiving break. Can you guess where? Knotts Berry Farm of course.
The blow darts are a great idea, they would be fun on the beach to do. haha! Eric was just talking about all the fun they had with them in scouts with Rich and Brett. Tell them thanks! Eric wants to build one with his friend and get a game going over Christmas break. The friend has 3 brothers. It is like going over to the Olsen's for Eric. So that game will be a blast with all the boys!
Post a Comment