
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
Today at the school it was family bbq day. It was fun to talk to all the moms who went to the midnight showing and get their take on the movie.
I agree with what my friend Shelby said: "I loved the book, I liked the movie" The book was the best and I am sure we all went into it thinking how could the movie compare with the book. It was good, a little choppy. Unfortunatley I have heard more nay's then yay's.
I loved the ending. My sisnlaw made us these fun shirts to wear. Thanks Gini they were FUN! Even "Bella" wanted her pic with us. There was a girl dressed as Bella with long brown hair, big red cape, she had BITE marks on her neck. {interesting girl}
♥ EDWARD I'M HERE MY LOVE ♥
Look who else I ran into...
{sorry Sierrah, she will be so mad to see that Maggie was there}
It was fun running into friends and chatting in the theatre for over an hour. We had our snacks and my dear friend
to help keep me awake before the show started.
Sara kept trying to drink it!! :) I think we all sampled everyones drink that night. We couldn't remember if our drink was right or left? Speaking of Sara, she was fun to sit by. The first minute or two of the movie she was squeezing my hand so hard with excitement!! Thanks for the fun night girls!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Late night with Twilight!!
Posted by Heather at 12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Looks like fun...my friend and I are taking our girls tomorrow afternoon. Love the tshirts.
Love the T-shirts, you girls are awesome. I'm not going until Monday night, but it's easier to wait now that I know it's not GREAT. Such fun at the midnight showing though, I just never thought I could make it through the next day. You looked great though, I would have never known that you are a non sleeping vampire.
Hey, I was an Esme on that quiz too!
Ok so that was my first midnight show. It may be my last. I was like a zombie the next day. It was fun to see you and your cute shirts.
Your the third person I know that did the Thurs. midnight movie. I havent seen the movie yet or read the books I'm out of the loop but I heard it was still entertaining. Wendy
Ps I was Esme too on that quiz. Wendy B. Not sure what character she is?
I loved the movie it was so awesome! If i were sierra i would be mad to (JK):) Your pics are really cute and your shirts :)
I'm an Esme, too. I was not as lucky as you, however, to already see the show. Sick kids kind of ruined my "Girl's Night Out" opportunity. We're going next weekend, I hope.
Love your shirts!!
What fun evening! Love the shirts. I just jumped on the Twilight Train-better late than never :) I'm still on the 3rd book. Can't wait to see the movie myselt :)
I was such a zombie after all of that 'fun' - I'm hoping that they will have more funds for the next movie so it'll have a little more....well just more...hmmmm we shall see :)
Post a Comment