Monday, December 8, 2008

Dad time


Richard had a fun few nights with his dad last week. They decided to take apart an old dvd player and a broken tv. Boy, this has been SO fun for Richard. Boys love to see how things work! He is always asking what he can take apart. He recently disassembled an old lawn-mower that was sitting in our back yard. Fun times!

Learning how to sauder. (sorry, i am not sure how to spell sauder?)


Sierrah has made a bizillion of these. Whenever she wasn't at gym last week she was making something.
Last week our little man crashed early on the couch (surprise, surprise) almost every night, he ran his little heart out and couldn't stay awake. We couldn't decorate our tree without him. The tree has been set up for a week, we finally decorated it last night.



Hubby went hiking Saturday he and some friends tackled Flat Iron. It is a tough hike, they made it to the top and threw off tortillas! Where was I you ask...well, um...had to get some Christmas shopping done! ;) No, I was home with the kids, maybe next year I will attempt the hike. I am just too out of shape.


We had a fairly slow week last week. All the festivities are hitting this week. We are keeping busy and staying our of trouble! I am keeping my kids fed too! :)

6 comments:

Julie said...

The question is...are you keeping them fed with cheese sandwiches and apples? Or with some good stuff?

KayDee said...

What a fun week!

Wendy Hansen said...

Hey, I think that's every boys dream, taking stuff apart with Dad. That looks like a lot of fun. Tyler just hiked Flat Iron last month with a giant backpack for Scouts, think of that. I'm surprised he made it. I'm too out of shape to do those kinds of Shinanigans? Maybe next year.

Jan said...

What fun-taking apart stuff, and learning how it works-I love the activities your family comes up with to do-very creative!
Love Sierrahs little bead creations-so cute.
Where is Flat Iron? I never heard of it-sounds like that was a good time too :)

Jan said...

Sorry, i had a couple extra words in my first paragraph-i didn't proof read it-ugh!

SBrooks said...

Wow - that is a full week!