Sierrah had a band concert this week. She is doing really well with the clarinet. Go squidward!!!
night concert
day concert w/ friends
While Sierrah was at school playing for her evening concert, Richard was havin' a SUPER FUN night with the cub scouts. His leader owns a limo service. They took the boys around town in a limo to see Christmas lights. On all five t.v. screens they had a Christmas movie playing. Richard thought that was the coolest thing eva!
I couldn't fit the whole limo in a shot. Peace out!
Later in the week Richard had his 3rd grade musical. "Elf Impersonator" He sang his little heart out. I went and grabbed Sierrah out of class to watch. She had gym during his evening performance. She was bummed the musical was only a half hour. She wanted to miss more class time! :)
Friday we had our Christmas party at church. There was a "special visitor".
We are headed to my sisters today to celebrate my nephew Jays Birthday! He will be TWO Monday!
I can't believe Christmas is almost here!!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Staying Busy
Posted by Heather at 3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
You are busy...what fun pictures. I can't believe Christmas is almost here either..I have got to get my shopping finished!
Busy,busy,busy!! Looks and sounds like you are all having fun! I heard about that Limo evening-I bet those boys had such a good time! It's not everyday you get to ride in a limo at 9 years old :)
I can't believe Christmas is almost here either, soon enough it will be here and another year gone :(
I finally just read through all 8 of the blog posts you had written recently but I am only allowing myself to comment on one. You have been having such a fun time with all your family and activities. I love how you keep up to date on your journaling. I wish I was more like you :) Loved the Christmas decorations your kids put up - 6 cotton balls that's classic. Cute pictures on your blog by the way! Love that one of you and your true love.
Post a Comment