Hunter was getting ready for school, he was in my bathroom for some time. I call after him to get his shoes on and he comes running asking me who do I think he looks like from Star Wars. I said Anakin Skywalker...yeah, I was right! He was so proud of the hair style he gave himself, he really thought he was another little Anakin.
I like this first shot, you can see the "jelly" (hair gel) glistening on his forehead.
This is his Anakin look-a-like style! He is SO cute! Off to school he went with his "new do"!!
WoRMs...my boys have been worm hunting across the street at the park and bringing them over to our place. Hunter has a lab set up in the back yard.
Here he is holding his new little friend, they are tiny. The boys have been bringing them home by the bucket loads.
This is his worm office. I asked what he does there and he said he plays with the worms and looks at them.
Yes, they also have a nice collection of rocks adding up. I have to sneak them back over to the park while the kids are at school.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Star wars??
Posted by Heather at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
So fun! I can't believe he wanted to dohis own hair...my kids would go forever with out doing their hair - if I let them - Boys will be boys and I guess the 'worms' proves that point :)
Your blog is really cute. He was very excited about his hair when you dropped him off the boys all made a big deal about it. It was pretty funny. He is always talking about the worms too. it is pretty cute.
Hunter is hilarious! Love the hair. Bryce likes to fix his own do, too. Has Hunter ever watched How to Eat Fried Worms? Bryce likes that show. We'll have to get the boys together to play worms sometime! I'll have to show Bryce the worm lab. Thanks for the laughs!
Seriously, so boy! I can relate more than I feel like I want to! Love the Anakin do!
I love how you have to sneak the rocks back! I think we've started a nice rock garden with all the one's we've collected, too bad they aren't worth something :)
Post a Comment